AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Thank you AJX Management

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stocks run on the smell of $$$ to come. Look at ISN, NEA, ESV, SIR, IPD - they have all had great runs over their time and some of the above are still on that run. This is the stuff dreams are made of if you were lucky to get in during the early days and then had the sense to get out before the rest of the market realized that $$$ are not going to be as large as first thought.
    No one has a crystal ball where AJX is concerned and profits are only profits once you sell. It is easy to hold on to AJX if the rest of your portfolio is in the green as then you can take the ride to where ever it goes.

This could be the stock that goes all the way but I sold most of my stock today as the thought of sleeping at night (having my portfolio back in the green) vs holding on and waiting for them to hit $1 seemed more appealing to me.

Tonight I will sleep well and tomorrow I can enjoy the ride to who knows where with my small remaining holding in this company which I purchased at 5 cents. Thank you AJX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1409371 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 205736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.