NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thank you all, page-42

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Wasa - come on bro $8- $10 in 2023? They can try $10 now before the first milestone payment, if they really want it. In 2023 this will be over $20 if everything goes to plan.

I can not believe I am disagreeing with the heavies of the NEU hotcopper forum

How can some SHs not see it? We are sitting on a potential lottery ticket

I am also going to disclose quickly I have a background in science and basic pharmacology, and it forms part of my job. So when I read these studies and things with science/pharmacology in general, I may understand it a little quicker than the average layman with zero background in science, as I have done subjects based on evidence-based practice.

I am telling you guys now, strap on to your seat belts. There is nothing that can stop this now. For the people who think the FDA is still a hurdle, I challenge you to compare the Pfizer study with ours. I also challenge you to compare the initial TGA approval of Astrazenica (it was three studies) with ours (I am aware FDA did not give AZ approval, but that was a business decision, J and J is an adenovirus vaccine like AZ). They were abysmal trials.

I know I have no choice if we have a T/O that is accepted. However the brutal truth from me, as of right now, I would not give this away for anything under AU$15. That is me being brutally honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.