OXR oxiana limited

thank you all, page-23

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: bear this in mind Wow, I feel as if you are having a go at me there Extralite. Sorry I haven't been on the computer in the last couple of hours, and what you ask takes time to compile.

Just to give an idea though, OXR pulled in $88mill revenue for the year. Expect gold production to double at the end of this year, so you can expect based on same gold prices (actually on average they'll probably be higher next year), $176mill just in gold.

In March next year, copper should have started production. Now it's starting at 60K/year, and the BFS estimated US$60mill/year. With the Aus$ strengthening since then but the copper price skyrocketing, I think you could conservatively estimate $90mill. Now knowing the OXR team, and based on what they've said already, we could probably expect to increase the throughput of copper down the track also, especially considering there is alot more copper there than gold. So let's conservatively times and a half that within 2 years to $135mill. These are 10 year-life mines, but wait until results of extended drilling come out during the year. We are talking expansion again. So based on Laos alone, you are probably looking within 2 years at 300+mill a year for 10 years plus. Add in a PE and almost guaranteed success in other areas if prelimnary results are anything to go by, and maybe a premium for takeover potential, and $1.50 is conservative value.

This is why I am happy to hold and dont want to risk not having any Oxiana stock, as it can go at anytime, and as I have said in other posts, when it moves, it moves.

Hope this helps

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.