OXR oxiana limited

re: bear this in mind Extralite,Personally, I don't have the...

1. 873 Posts.
    re: bear this in mind Extralite,

Personally, I don't have the time to post on the fundamentals of particular stocks during trading hours. As far as I am concerned, the best information that can be exchanged during 10am-4pm is usually T/A orientated, unless there is a major news story which affects fundamentals on a stock.

I think a lot of people have a good grasp of OXR's fundamentals, but simply couldn't be bothered going over the old accepted ground on the forum. During trading hours, you really should have already done your research (I don't mean you personally). It is no time to be going through balance sheets when Oxiana is falling 7-8% in a few hours. T/A is king.......

Which brings me to technical analysis... todays action in OXR is another example of how people ignore it to their peril.....If you are looking for a quick buck then you ARE going to lose if you can't read charts.....it is simple as that....fibonacci theory has helped my win rate enormously

I can't help thinking about Duicorp, monotonously posting all week on how WMR was CHEAP, and on Thursday to find the stock down over 15%.....OK if you have a horizon of 6 months/years ....not if you are trading the market

For Alpha: I think this suckers rally in OXR has a little bit to go yet - 85c I think - that's why I'm holding over the weekend. If not, then I'm short again...no hassle

In any case, there will be a chance to buy OXR at 70c -T/A based opinion of course!!

Cheers,

Christian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.