ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Thank You and Goodbye., page-40

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Only Money you can blame the abusive posters who exacerbate peoples negative emotions by behaving rudely online with no respect for other opinions or investment insights. Blame the posters who contradict their own words and call others names and tell them to rack -off if ever a contrary and rational opinion is stated.
    Want some examples of who to blame for your angst? One person is the policing obsessed author of every single one of these abusive and contradicting forum posts. This creates a lovely atmosphere doesn't it, an atmosphere in which your fine work is appreciated but lost! Noone likes being held accontable for manipulation but thats exactly what many are the emotional victims of here like you and me. I chose to stay awway and only read - maybe that's a good new avatar for you 'onlyreading'.

"Yep, the HC hype is squarely to blame.
    Its all in the anns before Christmas the timelines etc what is to come and what to expect.
    Expectations of exactly what was going to be anned got out of managements hands once the rampers got involved.
    Remember the several threads related to SP.
    Remember the better posters on here not getting involved in that discussion, or if they did, only one stab at it and not millions of postings of rubbish valuations.
    Unbridled ramping, I love it! where's johnny ? he'll push it!
    Wait until people wake up to this and that 3.9 will truly be a distant memory.
    Thats a post chock full of substance I see.
    Like Johnny Crash the guy you encourage Canon?
    Wondering when you'd appear.
    We still dont have a signed agreement.

but, when it is signed, look out. Thats when the bigger investors who have a strict policy of firm confirmation of deals before investing.
    Were being played.

This stinks.
    Prolix asks
    What are your thoughts relating to the TH? What do you think "transaction" and "confirmations relating to our Indian projects" might mean? And Canonman replies We were told we'd be updated AFTER signing.

How many times does this need to be said ?
    Thats where my $1.10 comes in. 2018. But Canon has no opinion on SP and says it will be what it will be.
    Its a waste of time trying to predict Canon says.
    By all means put out what you hope for but unless you can justify a SP pick then dont bother.

Forget today, tomorrow, the signing, think about the tech, that revolutionary, long after the revolution needed to be tech, will be responsible for emission reductions world wide.
    This holding down of SP smells of TO to me.
    Why anyone would even listen to cigary let alone reply is beyond me.
    Its bliss having cigs on ignore until people reply and I see that name mentioned.

Back on topic, good to see some figures being worked out here. Like $1-10 by 2018?.
    Im sure someone will be correct or close once we get those autographs on paper.
    I really think the detail of this agreement, once signed, will be the measure of how elastic this will go"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $74 37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 27472450 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11613791 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.