ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

O/M post have been well received by most,most informative with...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    O/M post have been well received by most,most informative with facts,link backing up most statements.If he decides to give it a rest well-good on him--he has served us all well--without even being paid--should be on the ESI board or at least PR team.That said the real issue--look back at the Nov-time-line--all is correct--the most disappointing for me if the board leaves out of S/H TO DRY WHILE WAITING FOR OUT-COME. Surely like the brother who sold the tec/they knew all was a go. Foz appears to have got his options for being above 3c for 15 minutes /what the FU## is going on--THEY KNEW THE ANN WAS FULL OF B/S / YET HE STILL RECEIVED HIS REWARDS --WHILE S/H HAVE SUFFERED A 33% LOSS !! I`m all for rewarding achievements--KPI in process--yet not till something is achieved--a rise for 15 minutes--followed by a 33% drop in S/P in not achieving--Foz appears to have done quite well over the years//even when the S/P minimum!! Menzies stump us up when in trouble and deserved what they get--as ESI survived.What wrong with looking after S/H that have backed the company for years/at times it appears we are treated like the enemy,kept in the dark,fed B/S. THIS SHOULD BE ALL SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED BY MARCH AS BLIND FREDDIE know`s India would not have gone ahead if funding was not a certainty one way or another.Many on the S.M treat S/H the same--yet always call on the same bunnies when a C/R is needed. I For one hope they do not let the S/P BLEED /WHILE WAITING FOR FURTHER UPDATES!! Take away emotion ,loving the stock,ann--as these do little in increasing the S/P.At least Esi at least showed determination in it`s darkest hour//time to look after those that have supported them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16 5.376K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18737295 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.