JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

thank you baron1, page-5

1. 10,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Hi guys, the point I was making is that you all underestimate your influence. I originally bought based on research a couple of conversations with the company (part of research) and what the sentiment of the actual JMS holders was. The last is to me the most important, as it is you guys that have an intimate working knowledge of the company often since you have been around since the very beginning.

But imagine what happens when sentiment changes from positive to negative. Newbies in particular although not just them panick suddenly in their minds the "experts" (long term holders) are suddenly concerned. Which can often mean holders dump in case they get burnt. The problem is that there is nothing to panick about it's just implied due to frustration.

But how do Newbies and newer holders know that and the answer is they can't - so they panick. Please don't ever underestimate your influence potentially you might be unitentionally causing people to sell off before a big announcement does hit (which I think it will) and they lose for nothing.

Again genuinely not a shot at anyone (this is all down to frustration) but if I can detect a growing negative sentiment imagine how they feel. And remember an announcement is not far off maybe we should wait for that first before we potentially condem alot of holders unintentionally to unneccessary loses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $621.6K 3.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29397 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 409538 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.