JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

Spotty I think Laksmi was taking the p#ss out of Baron1, but...

1. 212 Posts.
    Spotty I think Laksmi was taking the p#ss out of Baron1, but with posts like the one copied below from the 21/2/7, can you blame him...Baron are you sure you rang the right company? Maybe you rang JPR (Jupiter Energy)???

Subject: re: ring them
    Stock Code: JMS - JUPITER MINES LIMITED
    Posted: 21/02/07 3:23:49 PM Hotcopper Radio: JMS on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: Baron1 Views: 224
    Post #: 1582353 (In Reply to msg #1582247 from FedExpress) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 124.178.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held

Just rang the company again and news sounds better and better. Board meeting friday (rather not reveal his name as MORE than helpful) from which some big positive announcements are going to be revealed. More than one I have been told (multiple). In addition it was stated that this wouldn't be all the positive news as alot more was due shortly (any day now in addition to the board meeting announcements). In fact its hinted we could see a string of reports and news all very good over the next couple of weeks.

When I asked about the SP I was told if you were my best mate I would be telling you to buy more and more at this level as exceptional value for what is going to be revealed. And that I wouldn't be sorry.

This is all subject to the company having been honest but I definately believe them more than ever!!!

Good Luck to all holders but from what I was told you don't need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $690.1K 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 966222 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 577733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.