RHK 1.95% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Don't jump the gun there, Kitchen, the forecasts seem to be...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Don't jump the gun there, Kitchen, the forecasts seem to be holding up just fine.
    The following is a redaction of my posts from yesterday.
    This rise was anticipated to the precise day.

"The chart is based on fib ratios (time series in green, fans in purple and retracement in red).

Note that with one exception on the 5th Feb, the time series expansion has accurately predicted the points of inflection for the stock. Similarly, the stock has tended to find support and resistance at the fib retracement levels, and has trended within the fan lines.

The current fan channel (bounded by the 38.2% and 50% lines) has been tested repeatedly since late July. With the time series now predicting another price inversion, and the share price directly on the lower boundary of the fan channel, would this be a decent time to anticipate a rally? Note the stock has moved into oversold status (RSI) for the first time since the move away from 1c.

The downside risk of failure of the 38.2% line would be a 2.2c (50%) drop to find support at the 100% retracement level.

I suggest there could be a rally to the 50% fan line (~7.5c - 7c if tested within the coming week), completing a 70% increase in price.

Cheers"

Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.015(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 78.5¢ $8.098K 10.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.