RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

And as for you, William Fruit Loop, I can't even understand what...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    And as for you, William Fruit Loop, I can't even understand what you're on about - the mumbled sermon of a drunken priest.

A quick look at you posting history shows an obsession with this stock - your bias is clear and your opinion is dogma. Give it a rest.

Personally, I don't see the point of predicting falls in this market - you can't short individual stocks, so it really makes a poor time investment. Good trading opporunities can be found quickly (took me 5 minutes of charting and zero minutes of research to find this trade) using simple indicators, fibonacci ratios among them.

They're not 100% accurate, so you must employ a stop loss. Even if you only succeed in every second trade, you stop the losing trades out between 5% and 10% and let the winning trades run to whichever profit target you devise. A simple formula for deriving an income from the market.

Here is an update of that chart, with the predictable spike included. Note the bullish signal given by the rising RSI.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.