DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

I personally can't understand this ignorance right now mate? The...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I personally can't understand this ignorance right now mate? The signs have been there for many years. Those in the know are trying to warn others there is a crisis looming that will not be rectified by either Gov bodies, nor the banks! US debt is so high it is inconceivable that they will ever manage it. It cannot be managed! Been out of control for many, many years @ levels the US Military/Industrial Complex, as it's known has to sell arms just to pay something off the FED interest! Nuff said as it bores me to go over it every time someone thinks we are going to see USPOG drop back to 1000. What bollocks! The Bull run started it's main driver run in march? It will run for many, many years in one form or another! Real Estate is not the investment it was! GOLD is the standard for lending, even if a fallacy due to 200:1 EFT bollocks that trades 200x paper for every oz of physical! DYODD then, do it again & again &again. But, stop the BS posting about gold price being in a bubble! Couldn't be more wrong if you were insane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.