AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Rainbow100,This is what happened (see picture below). Why would...

1. 393 Posts.
    Rainbow100,

This is what happened (see picture below). Why would they pour cold water on buying demand? We can only speculate as to why?
    Is someone going to be proposing some performance options soon?

Buy the rumour, sell the fact.
    And the selling is in full flight now that the technicals have also broken down.
    More sellers than buyers even at these fundamentally low prices.
    It must be all that silence, the uncertainty and quite possible all those 0% QE confetti shorting the crap out of anything physical.
    This could get very ugly very quickly.
    The pillaging continues. This is what happens when you have too big to fail parasites. They still everything via their confetti. And the sheep just say baaaaa.

Lets see the players in this Hollywood production: the US military / industrial complex (US FED is doing what?), Itochu (The Japanese fed is doing what), the Australian legal system (everyone wants the gravy train to not stop), SA politician (a state in recession), and ags (give me more – more pay more bonuses for achieving nothing).
    Wow – what a compelling investment.
    At how many cents in the dollar will this be sold out for. What a train wreck.
    At what price do you reckon the leaders are going to back their strategy? Absolute bs that they in possession of information that precludes them from buying.
    What still no interest at 13.5c. wow. I wonder what happens next. C you at lower prices.
    Annual report due out in the next few days. Anybody got a draft copy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.