CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

thank you for the cheap stock, page-24

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    no argument with H except to target 5300 for the POSS low of the XAO under NORMAL storm conditions BUT with further downside risk to 3950-4200 if the overheated chinese markets join the slaughter.

In a complete blood bath over next 18 months XAO can see 2350 again IMO but u dont want to consider THAT scenario quite yet ..... lets believe in Zeus haha. Either way we will get bounces off pivots but only XJO stox will bounce ..... the other cats have already died IMO.

Re CMR, Great Wall of China is around the previous all time high circa that EW call with BHP around 22 bucks same time if so, and I will have squillions leveraged bucks to move into it IFFFF it eventuates OR on breakout much higher whenever it confirms.

But agree we need to see what after Sep 30 hedge funds disclosures to know what. Expect WILD times til then. Might get a nice buy opportunity just before start-up from a TRADERS point of view.

Meanwhile I aint margined into ANYTHING cos any interin market induced swings can wipe u out ....... like a rogue wave washing ya overboard when u aint looking even tho the Ark is perfect stormworthy. U gotta survive the battle to win the war.

It aint a controlled normal RECESSION I fear, its the wild FORCED moves prior to the dust settling during which only safe place is underground.

Have been slashing outa my other trading stock possies for warchest build up meantime. Even if u have good projects, if u cant raise the project finance u r doomed one way or another IMO. CMR and PGM are my only focus from here-on.

Of course I could be wrong but so far reckon the ol' GORM call looks more on the money day by day. We wont know anything until post Sep 30 cos no-one wants to disclose anything nor do they have to til then.

Close watch the PRC exchanges meantime.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.