CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

thank you for the cheap stock, page-26

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Pong alright. The PPT concentrated on shoring up BEAR (appropriate) Sterns, Citibank, BOA, Goldmann Sachs etc in the DJIA. BS was + 12% by close. All happened in last half hour.

These are the same CULPRITS whose so called "fund managers" have brought the whole system to the brink and will be the first to dissolve if Nature is allowed to run its course. If I had any cash with them I'd be leading the run haha.

Oh, also noted HSBC is also very exposed to the virtual stuff. Oh well, guess its time for Hong Kong to (down)"normalise" with the PRC ahead of being assimilated into Greater Shenjen.

Hate to think what blood on the floor of the bucket shops in Shenjen and Shanghai coming up if the Gov dont take the reins.

Oh for the good ol safe days of gold standard, tariff controls and chalkies.

Did ya see the RBA intervene last nite to SHORE UP THE AUD? Are we heading for a review of our greatest ever treasurer's Pacific Peso call? I always thought fair value for Ozzie battler was around 0.65 cos we aint in any better shape than the yanks IMO.

But safer to be a Province of the PRC looking ahead than a State of the Union.

Its all a case of how big that japan-style black hole is gonna be shown to be circa early October. These are only pre-shock alerts dont forget and lots will be attempted to shore up the sand-banks.

Btw Richter 8 earthquake in Peru last nite? Betcha they dont give a damn whats happening on the DJIA hey? Might expose a bit more paydirt on the Jungle King's golden ground there.

Make no mistake, this is called derivatives debt-induced asset deflation wave, GORM stage 1 and if control is lost, will extend to all corners of the global economy over coming coupla years. Margin trader momentum is wiped out, the frontliners of any BULL, but the real hurt is felt in the mortgage belt later if so.

Lets hope the PPT have deep pockets and fast -enough printing presses hey? Theres always accidental power failure in the internet to fall back upon. Noticed Commsec having a few 'slow" sessions this morn?

May Zeus protect and guide us thru any perfect storm looming. Batten down the hatches and wear ya lifejackets and keep ya powder dry shipmates aaaagghh.
    There will be much to pillage and plunder bit later methinks.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.