ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

thank you from kos galtos

1. 1 Posts.
    Dear ESI Shareholders

Having regularly reviewed these discussion threads since joining the company in 2007, I take this opportunity to make my first posting, in order to thank shareholders for the support they have shown me, my staff and the company, particularly the holders of the approximately 150m shares that wrote to the Board following the recent director resignations to ask for my appointment as a Director of the company.

Although I was not appointed as a Director by the new board, a factor that contributed to my making the decision to resign to pursue other opportunities and to provide the Directors with greater flexibility to set the organizations direction as they see fit, I am proud that over the last 4 years the capabilities of ESI have been enhanced, by the building of a dedicated and talented operational team, establishment of strong working relationships with credible partners (such as Arup, MacDow, Loy Yang, JC Steele, Norton Rose, RSM Bird Cameron, Negotiaction and the numerous Routes to Market, with their associated sales opportunities) and the securing of capital that enabled this worthy company to survive the GFC, acquire the Coldry IP and pursue the substantial sales opportunities that exist in the global and local marketplace.

So there are no doubts, particularly those enhanced by the misrepresentations of my detractors (some of whom fail to openly declare their underlying commercial interests and motivations), I wish to reaffirm that I remain a very strong believer in the company, it's technologies and prospects for a positive future. I also wish to congratulate and wish every success to Ashley Moore on being appointed as COO and Director, as I know him to be a very diligent and capable person that has proven to me to be an invaluable asset to the company.

Finally, I look forward to the success of the announced capital raising and the funding of the Design for Tender with Arup. As a shareholder currently intending to hold my shares and options in ESI, following the forthcoming capital raising, I also hope for the further enhancement of the Board, through the appointment of additional Directors with entrepreneurial mindset and capital raising experience, so the business may drive forward to construction of it's first commercial scale Coldry plant.

I thank fellow shareholders once again for their support and commitment to the company, I look forward to the new management team successfully building on the foundation that has been laid to deliver returns for shareholders.

Regards
    Kos Galtos
    Former Chief Executive
    Environmental Clean Technologies Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.