Thank You Humour Friends

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Humour Friends,

I would like to thank you all very much for your lovely messages, since my absence. I really do appreciate each and every one of you, for taking the time to wish me well. It really means a lot! It's rather 'ironic' there were a few cat pics included in your messages, all so cute!

Thank you so much @gmcg, for your lovely Daydreamer poem! You did very well with that, much appreciated and so sweet!

Of course, I also can't forget those of you who have given 'likes' for all their posts, much appreciated!

I haven't been feeling the best, for a few reasons and so, I just really needed a break.

I lost my gorgeous cat, Tasha 3 weeks ago, from kidney failure. She has been by my side for 15 years, so naturally, I've been pretty upset about losing her. She was the best cat, very placid and gentle. She was always very healthy, never sick a day in her life, but kidney disease is common in cats as they age. She passed away here at home, she just all of a sudden went downhill very quickly. Unfortunately, it wasn't the most pleasant or peaceful passing for her. The vet wasn't available that morning, so it was quite distressing to deal with this. I did the best, I could for her though.

Both of my longest living pets (dog & cat) have now gone and I miss them dearly. As I'm on my own a lot, they were always there for me, as great companions and loving little friends. I only have the two boy cats left now, so they will be the only fur friends, I will have from now on. I really miss having a dog, but sadly, due to difficult circumstances that have occurred, I have decided not to get another one.

Anyway, many thanks again to all of you lovely people, and I will be back with some humour very soon! In the meantime, I am back enjoying all of yours!

Cheers,
    DD

Below, I have included a couple of photos of my gorgeous Tasha, (first pic of her as a kitten). I was always envious of her gorgeous blue eyes! Her breed is called, 'Ragdoll'.

Tasha5.JPG

Tasha_face.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.