LYC 3.27% $5.91 lynas rare earths limited

Sheesh - another one who hasn't done any research before posting...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Sheesh - another one who hasn't done any research before posting a downramp.

"Lot of angst" - really? A small but noisy group spurred on by Fuziah Salleh for her own political ends.

"Anwar wants it closed" - no he doesn't. He has been very careful NOT to say that. he has said that he wants to be assured that the plant is safe - which it is.

"Elections in April" - Really? Where was this published? The budget is on 28th September, but as far as I know, no date has been set for the election. It has to be some time before June next year.

"Locals are scathing" - oh, give me a break. A few noisy people, most of whom are NOT locals, and ignore the fact that Kuantan has thousands of locals who are NOT scathing, and none of whom actually live anywhere near the plant.

"Mass riots" - Sheesh - another furphy. The SMSL rent-a-mob attached themselves to the more mainstream anti-government rallies to make it look like a bigger issue, but when they have demonstrated on their own, there have been 12-20 people - maximum.

Get a grip - get some facts right before posting a blatant downramp. I don't usually respond to such rubbish, but this one takes the cake. What a load of old cobblers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.91
Change
-0.200(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $5.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.10 $5.91 $18.42M 3.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 32084 $5.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.92 4688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.