AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Thank You Management, page-19

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good morning ypbisx. It would take exceptional management foresight to take a company into a trading halt in September 2019 to hedge against a market correction in February 2020. Very exceptional indeed.

Regarding "getting your money back" comment, just contact the share register and fill out some forms. An off market transfer is possible. This was dicussed on FB recently. Just ask Michelle.

Unfortunately, @mikemercury wants out but can't put a valuation on the company. At least you have stated in previous posts that the AB1 will crash to 1c at the open. I think there is a good starting point.

From memory, 7c was a big support and resistance level on the way up. So was 10c and 14c. Having said that, this is extraordinary circumstances were people are reevaluating their risk levels and will exit to suit their own investment tolerance. That will have nothing to do with the company fundamentals, which are quite strong.

If you are happy to sell at 1c at the open, there will be many buyer's at that level, me included.

Good luck with your investments.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.