BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

jonkey, as usuall you make a lot of sense, give sound and well...

1. 645 Posts.
    jonkey, as usuall you make a lot of sense, give sound and well thought out advice...this is why I have followed your posts closely since late last year, some here may not have read beetween the lines in what you posted, but I certainly picked up on the fact that even though you plan to hold for the longer term, you were not afraid to let others see the other side of the coin, and that for them maybe selling and taking much needed profits now may well be better for them, normally you would not expect to hear a long term holder giving out such advice, most in your shoes would normally ramp slightly and want others to hold or buy. In keeping with your very genuine style of posts, you once again prove to be a very valuable poster, for those not very up to date with all things BBI/BEPPA, so as well as thanking melua, dargie, I thank you too..not for the number of posts but the quality of your research, willingness to help others understand and not being afraid to call it in an unbiased manner. Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.