OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

NCM is racing because of the news they released today. They have...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    NCM is racing because of the news they released today. They have had a massive strike at their Wafi-Golpu mine and the rest of their market update aint too shabby either.

It is disappointing to see OGC trading like this. I think it is still some negative sentiment from the news that was released by 3rd parties regarding their didipio mine and I think the NZ earthquake even though I am sure it hasnt effected OGC's mines has compounded this negative sentiment.

Perhaps we have some big players with big cash colluding to sell this one down for a time because they see a money making opportunity. I am not sure. I am not normally one to go for the old conspiracy theory in relation to stocks.

However if it gets down to the 2.20 or 2.30's region I may look at buying more and I think it will get to a point where we will see a lot of eyes eyeballing this stock as a cheap entry ?? If not already.

I dont think the fundamentals for this stock have changed since it was in the $3 to $4 region. They raised money at $3.50. It was trading at this level 1 year ago with gold in the US$1150 region so it is a bit weird at the moment. However because it is so low now, it may take some time to get back into the $3 region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.