PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

thank you , showman

1. 1,859 Posts.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for being here on HC to answer our questions, not only from shareholders but posters with no financial interest (yet) in, Pluton.

I know I am repeating the words of others, but having you participate on this forum is a huge boost to shareholder confidence. I find it so refreshing to have the MD of Pluton answering questions from the small shareholder on a forum like HC, is it unique, I’m not sure, particularly when the top 20 shareholders hold 70% of the issued shares.

It’s a pity other companies don’t show the same level of respect, honesty and leadership, particularly in times of financial crisis, so easy for us small guys to lose confidence, I know I have experienced a few emotional roller coaster rides over the last 8 months with OZL & CMR, I think most would agree.

I am very confident long term holders will be rewarded, at the very least I know you have our interests at heart come what may. So, Tony, I wish you well, a prosperous future as I do for the other shareholders & in particular the posters on HC, who share there views with others.

Best regards

Dt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.