PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Tony, Thank you for being here on HC to answer our questions,...

1. 1,859 Posts.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for being here on HC to answer our questions, not only from shareholders but posters with no financial interest (yet) in, Pluton.

I know I am repeating the words of others, but having you participate on this forum is a huge boost to shareholder confidence. I find it so refreshing to have the MD of Pluton answering questions from the small shareholder on a forum like HC, is it unique, I’m not sure, particularly when the top 20 shareholders hold 70% of the issued shares.

It’s a pity other companies don’t show the same level of respect, honesty and leadership, particularly in times of financial crisis, so easy for us small guys to lose confidence, I know I have experienced a few emotional roller coaster rides over the last 8 months with OZL & CMR, I think most would agree.

I am very confident long term holders will be rewarded, at the very least I know you have our interests at heart come what may. So, Tony, I wish you well, a prosperous future as I do for the other shareholders & in particular the posters on HC, who share there views with others.

Best regards

Dt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.