GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I couldn't believe my luck tonight when i just opened my emails...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    I couldn't believe my luck tonight when i just opened my emails and found a contract note for millions more at 0.2 - thank you to the sellers if you are reading this - i didn't think i would get them to be honest - so a big thank you to you and i hope you get a good return from fixed interest in your bank account..

As for reading all the posts tonight - whats the point they will be 98 % ego based any way..

Well done guys who got there orders filled today - i am heading out for celebration drinks now... My average now is very good... So again well done and don't listen to the noise and don't listen to any red hearts.. Actually i think they lost them - not surprised really!

*** The dribble above is my sincere and honest opinion nothing more nothing less and may well be a mile from reality. I am not a financial advisor and am not qualified to offer investment advice to anyone who reads my posts. By no means is it meant to influence anyone's decisions in buying or selling into or out of this company.Please do your own research and do not be influenced by anything you read on trading forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.