GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

thank you - thank you - thank you, page-15

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi 1031,

I'm a holder who has made no contribution to the various debates over the last couple of years, my "strategy" if you like is to read, observe and hopefully learn. Based on my own assessments at the time I have steadily accumulated shares (before you ask, the number is unimportant). Like you I have been full of expectation as each "drill event" was announced, undertaken and then reported on. Unfortunately what I have experienced in this time is a steady flow (excuse the inverted pun) of "oops didn't do what we expected" type announcements coupled with a decimation of the share price (my understanding is that this has occurred because of the results and some sort of agenda that I don't understand - actually I do but can't put into words - of "financiers" to drive down the price).

Now I am intrigued. The company, ie Directors/Board/Management, has made no announcement of things to come, yet you consistently belittle the so-called "doomsayers" and tell us on the forum that "our day will come". Perhaps you would care to elaborate. Firstly is this "day" going to be a good day for us shareholders, ie something is going to happen that will cause the share price to increase to a level where we (the shareholders)will be in profit?? Or secondly, is this "day" going to put our minds to rest as the public listed company disappears forever. My intrigue?? You seem to know, so please do us all a favour and share your wisdom.

By the way, you're right 0.2 got taken out. And replaced by 0.1 Well actually 0.001.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.