GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

MANIPULATION OF BIDS? You tell me. Depth at 0.001 for 24th &...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    MANIPULATION OF BIDS?
    You tell me.

Depth at 0.001 for 24th & 25th

1st 2 columns are 24th the rest are 25th
    0's are showing bids that have been removed

Bold with Orange background showing bids that are new and added

Green shows the group of bids that have simply been removed to allow for the new added bids ( bold & orange) to be placed before the removed bids (green), then the whole group of these bids (green) are simply placed back on again

As anyone can see from this you will easily note the whole group of the bids that have been removed (green) to allow for the insertion of those bids in bold & orange background

Remember this morning before open there were only 87 buy bids with total buy quantity of 250 mil.

You may also note that yesterday the bids totaled around 117 meaning a lot were removed after trading yesterday, again before open 87 bids and rising to 157 shortly after open to 157 bids, then through the day you can see a whole pile removed to make way for the insertion of a few larger bids (in bold & orange)

First column this morning all the new bids are orange simply because they were all new.

it's only the green that have been removed as a block to make way for a few new ones (in bold & orange) to be placed before them before the (green) have been placed back on again......usually with a few additions tagging on the end

Feel free to tell me my logic is askew, and I welcome any feedback regarding both my figures and my logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.