GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Thank you pigo for your best wished - much appreciated..Now - we...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    Thank you pigo for your best wished - much appreciated..

Now - we got through the last few days, after reading a few of the posts on here i thought we must be finished - but then i thought the facts of the matter are we have 7.5 million dollars plus 300 barrels a day of oil and gas to give us cash flow - then i realized i was listening to the down rampers...

No all good in my opinion - actual better then i thought - now i just need my order filled at 0.1 cents and i will be as happy as a pig in lets say dirt. Hopefully acreage you get your order at 0.1 filled as well - you have been waiting a lot longer then me so only fair.

Sentiment: strong buy....

The dribble above is my sincere and honest opinion nothing more nothing less and may well be a mile from reality. I am not a financial advisor and am not qualified to offer investment advice to anyone who reads my posts. By no means is it meant to influence anyone's decisions in buying or selling into or out of this company.Please do your own research and do not be influenced by anything you read on trading forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.