EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Thank you to all shareholders who voted, page-14

1. 99 Posts.
    I invested, they took on the job, the difference is I and other shareholder risked cash these guys are
    burning cash. If their sole reward had been share value, how different would their efforts be.
    We seem to be in a cycle of repetition of directors failing, but being rewarded.
    I would really like to hear an honest declaration as to why this company can't move forward.
    If it was not a company with possibilities, no one would be seeking a position to the board, so why with all the expertise our board has, is this company not moving forward?
    Personally I don't think the board has been hungry enough for success.
    There are massive rewards for the man /woman who can turn around this company.
    This company could be a stepping stone for the next 'want to be financial wizard' but we are tied down by gentlemen who want to settle for title of could have beens, and a package the doesn't hurt with shares, should some smarter fellow take over the reigns.
    We change boards but they all seem to be infected with the same goal of sameness.
    We need some vision, so daring do, because what we have got is so much more of the same ineffective, lacking vision management.
    I only hold my shares to see if there really is a Father Christmas, or Tooth Fairy, or Easter Bunny because I have given up after all these years that there is a management that can turn this company into a success, given the assets and potential it has.
    Apologies to Father Christmas, port and mince pies will still be out on Christmas Eve, though not sure I still believe in the TF the EB ..... I guess Santa is my only hope and if he doesn't deliver?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.