EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Thank you to all shareholders who voted, page-31

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Geez Wabs?

Don't know how you are suddenly qualified to speak on behalf of 6500 shareholders, regarding what might be horrifying for them.
    But, It seems your astounding depth of understanding continues to bring you to conclude imaginary ideas as your truth?

It doesn't help your analysis or your point, that the criticism coming from those few vocal shareholders was ultimately influential in 2013
    when ERM initiated their 249D action which brought the current outfit in to office. I am still trying to get what your point really was?

Getting back to the 6500 shareholders you have such intimate knowledge of, I actually believe it is more likely they are really underwhelmed by the declining performance of our B&M and the falling share price since 2013.

I know you will be disheartened to learn that while you have been away, not only has there been important developments from the AGM, BUT, also you have been usurped as the guardian of Logic and Champion of the languid and flakey administration we currently have.

That esteemed mantle has been taken up by the new grand poobah of Logic and reason, none other than Kit.

You may see that you are on the same side as our Kit, but then it comes to relevance, and making a point, our Kit leaves you well behind.
    Perhaps he might be good enough to vet your stuff for you - a bit of good old team work never goes astray?

With respect, that might help those of us who are struggling to undestand what you are really on about.

I don't mean any disrespect towards you or Kit, but your biased and blinkered point of view about EGO amounts to something akin to mischievious provocation, in response to the objective remarks which are forthcoming from the people who disagree with you.

I guess at least you can be happy with helping to vote down the remuneration resolution at the AGM?

Ho Hum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.