EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Thank you to all shareholders who voted, page-8

1. 7,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Welcome back Wabbs. Good to see that your fighting spirit has been reinvigorated.

I can see your point re the Xmas comment, but I think the time to reply to that comment has long since passed, and I don't think that throwing rocks back at Dr John will actually help this debate (let's "plat the ball and not the man", etc.). I was lucky enough to receive a two page letter from Dr John just prior to the AGM, but by that time I had already cast my votes (via Link), and in any case his argument didn't sway me (for a range of reasons, which I shall refrain from detailing now so as to not cause further argument). I agree that the Board and Management have made many mistakes, but strongly doubt that many others would have differed in their judgment and actions at that time. I am not endorsing their actions, but merely conceding that their own justifications seemed relatively sound at the time (without the benefit of future vision). The majority of equity owners (by equity value, not by popular vote) have now spoken, and have ratified their Board and Management in its current form. To continue to fight over this is absolutely pointless, from both sides; and to throw mud at those who boldly chose to fight for their own beliefs - regardless of what we think of those beliefs - is certainly not constructive.

Hope you continue to challenge the status quo Wabbs, and trust that others respect each of our rights to openly discuss our opinions.

Best regards
    Kit
    Last edited by Kit67: 22/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.