GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

thank you to all

1. 379 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Hopefully by now you would have VOTED
    I would like to thank all that answered my call and sent me an email re forming a group
    The group was formed and thanks to your submissions, criticism, discussions, numerous emails and telephone discussions, I and several others in the group have submitted our concern to ASIC
    The progress, up to 2 days ago, is that they are definitely looking into the matter and as stated by one of their personnel is that investigations do take some time.
    I feel that unlike some of us mere mortals hiding behind a make believe name, can post anything we like, they [ASIC] have to investigate everything thoroughly before taking any actions.
    The other point that we all have to consider and this point was recently made public in the press, ie for the NSW viewers in the IGUANA affair is that someone may be guilty, but its difficult to prove it in the eyes of the law.
    This does not mean they get away with everything, I am sure that the people involved in the IGUANA affair will not be forgotten nor according to ASIC will any one not doing their job or misleading share holders as a director or manager of a company.
    Their name is registered and if anyone is involved in any wrongdoings in the future, they will be caught and prosecuted.
    To some it may not help solve their immediate problems and to those, I am truly sorry, unfortunately that’s how the system works.
    However, thanks to our combined effort, we may save some other unfortunate investors in the future from going through this pain caused by some of the incompetent people in management/board

Once again,
    Thank you and happy investing

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.