KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Thank you to management!, page-3

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    If you actually believe what you have written here PT3 - then I think you do not understand fundamentals that underpin value creation in the stockmarket.

Most important of all though, (and main reason for my response) ..... is to briefly address a likelihood, that you and others are on the cusp of exiting your investment too soon....when the SP does start to move, ie you will sell far too cheap. (Although it ups to each individual)

To explain:........  basically your stated belief that "Management have been doing a great job"   or everything is going OK at present, I think you have entered into a bear trap PT3.

Doing a good job - means acceptance of the base we are at now, - a subsequent  SP upward movement, equates to sell. (normally thats the way it is, is it not?).

But the problem is and my point - its not OK now.

Motherhood words like "Good days ahead " .......but just too to me, grossly undersells what we have here.  I am hoping that this post will jolt you and others out of the twilight zone, into the reality of serious SP under performance here.

This stock now is worth over $10

- accordingly, in my view, because of your belief  "management have been doing a great job" - if/when the SP does get to say $3 - eyes will light up and fingers will move at lighting speed to the KZA sell button. If that is you PT3 gone/sold too early, after posting stuff like this - than good bye .

Strong words and specifically chosen to goad people into reality, but maybe these words may subliminally resiginate in your mind.  .....is what I hope.

Its not OK now and we may be able to reflect on that, at some time in the future, when the SP moves up  many, many, many multiple.

Sure some people will come back and say

" But the SP has moved up from 40 cents, (how great)  management doing a good job, BUT  I am holding for $15"

No it just won't happen....it does not work like that, humans don't work like that. (The reality is, you will  sell too early, if you think things are OK now.) Maybe, just a little maybe - posts like this from myself here .... might help to avert, a sell to early disaster for some here.

You can see from all my previous postings. I am happy to express my honest views of the management performance, but also look to pure fundamentals, at the same time..... and see the massive anomaly here.  (Those raises and the way they were conducted - just awful).  

My views of management performance and the big picture here,  ...... is what it takes to hold for $15 to $30. It ain't OK now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.