EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

First you sell the dummy and then you slowly reel them in. Who...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    First you sell the dummy and then you slowly reel them in. Who said that there is no manipulation. This will stay this way until there is buying sentiment and lots of it. At present there is doubt, anger, and disappointment that this deal didn't produce fireworks. Instant millionaires. Some one has to get a buying appetite. It is not the general public that will buy this stock. (Although Tony has given to soccer for the last 17 years, every soccer fan in Australia should buy a $1k worth as support and thanks). It has to be the brokers and intos. I don't believe that they are asleep at the wheel. They are either squeezing and soaking up or want more proof to overcome their prejudices. Soon one is going realize that Tony has actually gone deep into his hat and pulled more than a rabbit out. A fledgling monster. Tony's Monster. Are they going to jump in or do they think that there is just too much Teflon? Is it enough Monster or do they want more Monster?
    Sage is also eyeing rare earths and uranium projects, both brownfield and greenfield in the EU. European lithium already has a 7.5% stake in the Tanbreez rare earth project in Greenland, majority owned by Rimbal. With a 28.2 million tonne TREO resource, Tanbreez is ranked biggest rare earth project in the world. https://www.mining.com/newly-created-critical-metals-on-track-to-construct-eus-first-battery-grade-lithium-mine/
    Are they waiting for Tanbreez before they pull the trigger.
    Someone in the States will write about this and dozens of Yanks will pick up EUR as a way to backdoor CRML.
    Either that or simply roll EUR into CRML and we all have a swag of US shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.