CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

What if MS does an AF and brings back 3 billion dollars worth of...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    What if MS does an AF and brings back 3 billion dollars worth of US investors and in three years time CVI is worth over $23 Billion market cap just like FMG.........lol

Hey anything is possible and MS becomes Australia's richest man just like AF is now..........lol

Well yes , that's possible. However my concern is that ,as a shareholder, I wanted to share in the spoils. Since the placement at $0.31 the SP has been in decline and personally, having topped up a number of times as the SP rose [including on Wed shortly before the 3b announcement] I am now underwater.

I am sure that there is a lot of money to be made from the Angolan assets to be developed, but at the moment, the loyal shareholders of the last six months [yep that's me] are in a very poor bargaining position. I would be far happier about MS heading to the States to bang the drum about CVI if the SP was a lot higher than it is now - and it would be if the SP had not been manipulated as it has been for the last three months. Daytraders were the culprits supposedly, but I'm beginning to wonder if those responsible were not a lot better connected and a lot closer to the action than the much maligned 'dweebs'.

If a lot of capital is raised in the States then those investors will be the ones to reap the benefits not the current shareholders.

At the moment I think that the current shareholders are at a decided disadvantage in the unfolding CVI story. I think that current shareholders distress needs to be addressed by Mark Smyth in a short time frame and a concrete form, ie signed contracts proving title and an increased SP, or else I will definitely consider that the shareholders of the last six months have been 'useful idiots' and the pawns in someone elses grand plan.

I welcome comments on this issue that I have raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.