AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

thank you

1. 72 Posts.
    I note from my last post that I have had 5 posters giving me a 'thumbs up' for my comments. Accordingly, I trust that any reader will note that I don't post on this site unless I believe that something is worth saying.

My thanks goes to to the last short sighted holders who do not want to see the SP rise above current levels. I, amongst others, have bought the shares that holders have dumped or let go for next to nothing. The value of these shares is worth more than $ 0.08 per share in anyone's book - so thank you. The POH technology is extraordinary and proven. I will not consider selling for under $1.50 per share to what can only be an opportunistic bidder without the announcement of a major commercial deal and that may take between 6 and 18 months.

If readers agree with my post then I will expect a 'thumbs up'. If not then I expect readers to sell all of their POH shares. Its that black and white. Choose your position and either sell or accumulate but don't post unless there is something worthwhile to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.