AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Tangent, nah its not agro, its a bit of fluff, just laughed my...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Tangent, nah its not agro, its a bit of fluff, just laughed my head off when i read all the posts tonight

Playez, you are a bit of a sniper, it always intrigues me when we have people say one thing with great bravado and then when asked to back up their wild exagerations they go off on to a different tilt, in other words they cannot answer a direct question and seek the solace of imaginary litigation

Where i grew up, if you call a man a pansy you better be able to back up what you say, you cant run round the back of the pub and hide, Well if you did, they wouldnt let you back in the front bar again, you would have to go to the lounge.

So swishing in here and giving the coy and board a blast and calling them a rabble or somthing like that generally means you would have your own ideas as to who should be put up for seats on the board, its called put up or shut up, a bit like what Jasker was saying this morning, the gist of his post was, less dribble and more action

So at the mercy of being moderated again, perhaps you could suggest a Board makeup, dont use names if it worries you, perhaps you could say

2 Scientists
    1 High Street Name
    1 Marketing person
    1 Sales Person
    etc

you dont have to run for cover just elaborate, there are no uzi's here, and i have blasted them plenty of times before

As for downrating, now lets see he went from 5 back to 1 and i am but 1 person, there had to be others that read his/her post, then went back and read the first one and then though it was ...... well whatever i dont know what they thought, you can only uprate or downrate once

Look forward to hearing the new board composition, at least you put up new brokers.... so shaws will be better, now i dont use them perhaps some of us do, lets hear what other have to say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.