AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Playez,Reading through your posts, you are all over the shop,...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Playez,

Reading through your posts, you are all over the shop, but here is another, and by the way your second post was signed off by your alter ego also, which you said he only did one, so what are we to believe? Oh you forgot about that one too?

Quote-Playez Post: 4754407
    "The board are unsophisticated in that they believe their tech' alone will bring results .( an attitude found here )"
    Ends-

So here you are ridiculing us a month ago that we believe their tech, and then a month later, you are "Big Kev" Im Excited, after again running the coy, Tech and management down for months

And now you tell us you have never run their tech down, oh thats right someone else will have snuck into your computer and hacked it i suppose....please

Before you ask someone to check your posts, you need to do the same, as you have been found wanting 3 times today, while you run to your own rescue

Everyone can see your backflip, i can see all of the judges beside the pool with 10's above their heads, your avatar should be greglouganis not playez

its a classic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 89268918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59834650 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.