CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Gezz Cuzo I read your note they should pay you well get you and...

1. 4 Posts.
    Gezz Cuzo I read your note they should pay you well get you and the others who have been working hard to manage the company (just tongue in cheek as you probably have other fish to fry). what you and those other people have managed to do in such a short time frame with a results speaks for itself. I do not know what those lazy good for nothings were doing considering that was there job.

Thank you and the team so much for what you have done mate. I has made quite a difficult time a little more palatable. I think you would agree you become a lot more aware and less trusting of individuals like these in the future and the institutions that are their to protect people like us. As they say you only have a few friends in this world who would go into bat for people like us.

To say it mildly in another time date place they (i think you who mean) will go too far in the people they come across. I only hope they are reading this and taking note of the damage and havok they create but on the other hand been the individuals they are I doubt it very much. Leopards do not change their spots so we should never trust them or give them a inch.

may I ask for one big request for those who read these posts 'support the friends of compass' and support those people who are supporting us, they need it. Lastly have you thought of using facebook etc and with a bit luck we may have a favourable outcome from debacle.

Once again a sincere thank you to the whole team

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.