TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

thank you...., page-11

1. 56,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    re: tibbs you pipped me by .1 of a cent I hate to say it, but a lot, not all, but a lot of you have been played by traders which include myself. The 3.5/3.6 TOXO are just ridiculous - back down under 6 by the end of the week. I don't hold o/night, but made $$$$$s again due to the obvious blind hope and optimism. The market will win which will result in the short term value of TOX being set and it ain't above 6 - that I can guarantee.

Anyone notice the 5 mill sellers on TOXO disappear? Notice how medium dumps leave traders above there buy price and then set the stock rolling up again by setting underlying market depth...then it all starts again. RTM was like this - expect volatility, but the hopes and dreams of 15c is way off in the distance. It will be traded like this until positive news will be announced or a market correction eventuates.

Monkeys chatter while the gorillas just feed and sleep. It is a traders dream when HC holders atempt to pump the stock up and average up/down. This creates volatility and there will be plenty of money to be earnt on TOX for this gorilla for quite a while yet.Don't get me wrong, but the voklatility is set to continue which may mean a green day for TOX - I say so what - as long as she keeps on going up and down every day, the gorilla's don't care.

Hold TOX if you bought some time ago and let it be but in the mean time, if you buy without further news, you will only be gorilla fodder. The bananas have been peeled already and the true money made, meanwhile, monkey excrement is helping this gorilla develop a taste for 1994 Pol Roget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.