RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Thank you, page-3

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Not a big exposure in the medical cannabis space since these stocks have come onto the market, however, given the diversity of business MXC has positioned itself into (based on reading the main announcements of the last 12 months) and of course the exposure across the market the latest $40M commercial revenue deal gave the company, I have taken some exposure.

Key with MC industry like many other type of sectors before it, is you cant be a producer/grower of MC and rely on that. This is one sure way to ride the slippery slope in price the raw commodity will go as more and more producers/growers enter this sector. The only way such companies will compete is on price. You need to be a value add and finished product seller like for instance cosmetics.

Technically the stock ranged between 4 and 5c as the value of the stock just sat in equilibrium state. The commercial deal breaks that deadlock with the price moving out of the 5c range, after the initial buzz friday it settles and bounces today with mid to high 6s available today.

the stock is going up which is what people want it to do, its the only aust MC company i can see with this substantial revenue deal in place and despite those things I am somewhat bemused by the posts lately, although to be honest i turned off after a while as i typically got the general pscychology of most of the posters.

From googling old outdated streetview footage to internet webpage searches as a means of validating research, almost akin to diagnosing diseases with DR Google.

Read the announcement , look at the market reaction and from that react, dont predict this or that might happen.

OR risk manage your exposure take a staged entry if you prefer rather than a jump in all or nothing approach, some now, then more on the receipt of the $3M mentioned by management by end of October, or more again upon the signing of the sales agreement, more again if they announce any follow up news flow about its corporate direction. As you stage in each prior position will ideally be profitable as the mrkt cap adds value = rising share price.

will have to wait and see i dont know the right side of the chart, i just react to what i see on the left side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $7.701K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16444 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.