OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I thought i was getting over this since it has gone into...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I thought i was getting over this since it has gone into administration for a while now. When it happened in the beginning, i couldn't stop blaming myself as to why i did not stop my losses earlier. Part of that was my greed and the rest was me being hopeful that it will continue to survive despite the crashes over time.

To be honest, i was still being hopeful even thought it went into administration. I was still hopeful when i asked to join the shareholder group recently. But it all came crashing down yesterday when we finally got the news. It is the end of it, there is no more hope.

It was gut wrenching and sad. I am still feeling down today. Obviously i haven't got over it well enough. I wanted to cry out loud for my greed, my false hope and most importantly the hard earned money i lost. I must admit it is not easy to lose that much money.

I just want to say thanks to those that provided data and opinions over the years. I understand there were conflicts from time to time, but in the end, we all need to debate and to express our opinions. So thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.