BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Good morning excitable boys and girls and others,WOW...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good morning excitable boys and girls and others,

WOW !......
    Sorry, as I started this amazing mess.

HOWEVER
    it has been totally educational, for me

AND
    I have learnt, don't ask questions here on this thread, even if you are considering buying stock,

EVEN
    If you hold some what large parcels of 4 other Namibian U type Companies and follow Namibian affairs from fishing to hunting to government.

AND
    were trying to learn about another Company before you invested a large sum of money into buying this stock,
    where after reading all possible on the Company's Web Site it was time to ask more questions in the search for information

NOW
    I must thank,
    Mr Waymax and Mr Blythefan

FOR
    their replies, their posts, the first being a civil design person and the other a Geo.

For their input into what at first looks like a smiple question about this Company.
    They are brave people to make their statements !

I ONLY
    asked and backed up my question with reference from the Companies Web Site, and still I was wrong, most strange indeed.
    And still I was bombed.

REMEMBER
    I only asked questions.

I DID
    not say or state, it cannot be, as I only was silly enough to think here I would find and receive a clear statement backed up with even clearer facts and my question answered

BUT
    this did not happen, indeed truely sad, I now wonder why

AND
    I would kindly suggest some people buy a mirror and take a good hard look at themselves and the shadow they are representing to the World around them.

REMEMBER,
    that silly old uncle Barry,
    ONLY
    asked a question that would help him make a choice about investing in this Company that you are so deeply defencive about.

AND
    again, these are the figures from the comany web site,
    but some here think they are wrong, the body of material is wider ..... strange,
    the figures,
    Ombo....... 2k x 100meters wide
    Anomaly A .. 2.3K X 100meters wide
    Oshiveli ....1.2k x 100meters wide
    Onkelo ......3ks x 100meters wide
    Ombepo ......2ks x 100meters wide

AND
    Now good people, the game is all yours, you are the masters, you are in control.
    And please next time an investor asks a fairly simple question, there maybe a better way to help that person.

I have made my choice as to investing with this company and therefore there is no need to ask any more questions.

AND
    as a result, there is realy no need to answer this posting.

HERE
    we will part and at this time of year I would like to wish you all a very safe and healthy Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Kindest regards to all on this thread, the posters and the silent viewers (as they are the true smart ones) :).

UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.