CDS comdek limited.

thanking all : info for all

1. 18 Posts.
    Hi, 1st message on here, have been reading every post/message from you all over the last 6-8 weeks. Appreciate the advice/thoughts, some great genuine posts and messages from you all, with the odd skeptic note here and their. (which is ok")

Take this posts however you like, off the back of all your concerns over the last few weeks around the announcements due and the new directors etc etc .. . Can confirm that i have a very very strong source.

For the obvious reasons, i cant give you any names of whom my source is a very good friend of, however can confirm a few things if it helps any of you sleep a little easier.

That announcement that im not going to mention is 2 to 4 weeks away. Facts (not assumptions) are ready. The people you have been all talking about were well aware of the facts. For those debating timing and why they havnt, or why they should. . . Do understand .. . . i have alot of holdings myself, not an easy sleep, however very very confident of current resource results.

Iv tried to keep the posts and referred to "THE' as many times as i could, just need to keep things generic for the obvious legal reasons.. .

P.S - Lets just say that charting and valuation from one of you is not that far off... . Talk is definately cheap, however 0.60 is very close. . . .. .

Cheers,

Marcus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.