CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

thanking you, page-4

1. 3,193 Posts.
    Now,someone posted..his broker rang and told him to BUY..great, I hope for all of us that we were right...now I wonder..would the Bank like to lose $4 Billion..dont think so..IMHO...so I held in the same beliefe that we backed the right horse...this could be the Melbourne Cup winner..I bloody well hope so...as that $4 Billion unsecured debt..must surely sway the bank..after all remember Burns Philp...when the Banks did not pull the rug..but saw reason to support the company..with a great outcome..hope our CEO is as good as MrG.Hart in the dealing with the Bank...I surely hope so for us to get through this tomorrow..if we do..I surely will have a niece party..and all of us should ring Centro to make sure the CEO will get his bonus...must be hard for the CEO and the strain to get it right..but the close of CNP,CER was good..now for an upswing in price..I bet MAC a busy trying to ring their buddies in the Banks to give us all a heartburn...would not trust them 1 inch...after all MAC are sitting on $3.5 Billion in cash..now I wonder why

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.