SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Before i clike the Title" thanks my aussie friend" i thought it...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Before i clike the Title" thanks my aussie friend" i thought it might be a easy and couraging chat, however, it is not....

all right, no matter what you say and what i say, the O&G game is still on, TB and his crews and Hal still doing their works, progress has been made and will be made, life is going on and time past by, we might get a close look in a short time.

i am not saying SSN will definitely have success and TB will definitely get all wells run commercially, however, based on your said, it is your logic to sell all your shares, because you could not see Either Greatl, or Austral2, even Hal would run away from SSn due to the pump issue, my reaction is you are a bit of arbitrary, a bit of one side, you sold All your share already so all the points you put up here are for supporting you WHY you sold your shares.

As you mentioned, there are so many SSNers who involved here so i assume they have their own mind and decision regarding all words come out from TB's mouth so it might not be too far away to see at least part of picture clearly, so why not wait and see, then, make a decision.

Significant oil show at least in Greatl, so at least oil there, why you would think it is negative when just water at beganing? will the oil run away by itself? is it logical?

thanks for your contributions really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.