AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

very nice sum up DK ... you and Dom are always good with the...

1. 3,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    very nice sum up DK ... you and Dom are always good with the details in your analysis so much appreciated from me. The announcment on 21 June lacked total detail so i'm not surprised that most missed the significance of it (me included) .... infact I don't remember anyone making mention of it at the time ?? The positives will hopefully outweigh the negatives - I personally think the stock is getting overly diluted (be it overtime) but you'd have to hope the performance of their projects (overtime) will overcome this. Ongoing Cash flow benefits (overtime again) are a positive and will hopefully prevent any further (short / medium term) need to raise money via future placements.

As for the performance rights to these new guys, how about they earn them first via some strict KPI's presented formally to shareholders that outline what these guys personally need to achieve for the company, and within what time frames, before they can be earn't - one of these KPI's should be linked to the share price aswell . i would like something presented to shareholders outlining very clearly what performance measures these new guys need to achieve before they receive such an extraordinarily generous bonus !!!

Thanks again for the sum up DK . cheers

ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.