GPN greater pacific gold limited

thanks for info jakem, page-20

1. 544 Posts.
    Yellowman, I'm with you on the trading curve statement.

Have to agree that GPN have attracted the attention of many over the past few months with its steady rise in the SP and would be keenly watched by the more careful and seasoned punters that may be still deciding whether to join us (and who usually have the big bucks).

In my opinion a retrace was not only due, perhaps overdue on the delay in the gold results and the uncertainty of the listing date. I personally do not hold the company responsible for any delays - would rather they get it right than rush any announcements.

This current drop in SP can only be good for GPN to maintain the interest of the chartists and brokers with clients not already set as they like to see a retrace and consolidation on good trading volume before putting the farm on it.

I've held well over 12 months and have sold less than 5% of my original investment. I believe in this company and will hold until after YRR lists cause I reckon its worth 4-5 cents to GPN short term if it closed as oversubscribed as rumoured here on HC and there is a buying frenzy at listing. 70 cents may not be out of the question and what that means to GPN - you do the math.

Keep up the constructive posts and good luck to all holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.