AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

thanks for shaking it, page-62

1. 6,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    IM QE- On the subject of those people avoiding the easy to answer questions, for the 3rd, or could be the 4th, time I ask you,

As a non holder with no sentiment, what target entry price do you have in mind? or what ANN are you waiting for to lay down some cash? Will the cardiocel sales of 400 per week be what you are waiting for?

If this question cannot be answered then I am sorry but I have to stay with my logic that AHZ is only a game to you are your posts are pointless to us all.

Anyone upset with the current performance must only be in the stock hoping for a ST Disallowed! These are the delusional posters, not the LT holders discussing with great research and good humour their thoughts.

I do hope your reply is what I am hoping for and not what I am expecting IM QE or it will have to be the ignore button for you.

FYI everybody, Blue Moon is a fantastic beer to relax with! I do hope AHZ one day does well so I can afford to keep buying it!!

What are everyone else's thoughts? I am a beginner but think that if sales haven't at least doubled in the US with at least 20 centres on board then this SP will drop much lower.

Could the sell down be due to overseas holders cashing in while the aussie dollar is high with the expectation it drops 15% and makes buying back in a more feasible option? Is that plausible or just a crazy thought on my part?

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.