AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

thanks for shaking it, page-71

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    If you want a stream of announcements about nothing, pop over to Rhinomed (RNO:ASX) they announce tweets over there.

I have no reason to be disappointed with AHZ at the moment, I do not expect astonishing sales in the next quarter, I just want to see a trend develop. It's going to be a few years before they really penetrate the market. At this stage, as has been mentioned by a few others, hype would scare me off. No company I know of releases weekly or monthly updates of single product lines. If we start getting pumping announcements it means to me they have nothing positive to report.

The price may continue to fall, it's pretty normal in companies at this stage of their lives, but I'd rather that than to prop it up with hype, that always ends badly. The register will get cleaned of short to mid term traders over time, that's also the nature of companies in this phase. If you have stops then sell when they're hit and move on. I do, but they are sub 10c. Personally, I can take a bit of pain on this one if that's what it takes.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.