LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

thanks for the cheap shares, page-50

1. 644 Posts.
    FM i have taken this hick up to increase my exposure to FWL back to May June levels as i cant find a better value specie on the ASX during this shake up and the old proverb of better the devil you no comes into play as well ATM im a beliver in FWL allways have been they just stack up as a miner in my book and i have allways loved value adding part of any biz plan and pig iorn is just that,i pulled this from oz stocks IMHO fundamentally fwl is still very undervalue. With an EBITDA of $A125 Million per annum at .5 Mtpa for the first 5 years, then ramping up to 1Mtpa for an EBITDA of $A169 Million per annum.
    That's $A125 Million EBITDA per annum, after deduction of operating cost!!! For a company with a current market capitalisation of approximately 50 million fully diluted.

Even with a NPV @3% you still get $A93.5 Million

So you can see how undervalue the company is.
    I challenge any1 to find a company with future earnings of $125 million per annum for the first 5 years and with a current market capitalisation of 50mil. A NPV of 1.6% is equal to its market capitalisation.

I guess once we recieve confirmation of their preferred technology for production, and it's effectiveness then once again this stock will be rerated.

Till then hold tight and have a holiday iam starting next week im of to PNG on a bit of a working holiday some research and some fantastic fishing my brother,s a pilot in PNG and we have a ball getting around in the most bizzare places in all the world hope i come back with some dirt on some PNG plays iam on ATM i will let you all no when im set on em enjoy :):):)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.