QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Oh Quickflix, Where to start? I, like most other shareholders,...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Oh Quickflix,

Where to start?

I, like most other shareholders, am already resigned to never seeing my investment back. I jumped on QFX around early 2014. As an avid pirate myself I knew that I too would eventually have to start looking into safer and more legitimate ways to watch content. I saw QFX as having a prime position and ahead of the curve, streaming was going to boom as more and more life got harder for torrent-ers. Piratebay closed, that other torrent site closed (can't recall the name but it was the other main aside from Kickass), and foxtel aside from foxsports had been junk for years - it was surely the time for Quickflix to hit the mainstream and so I excitedly put my money into this cheap spec stock with 'huge' upside.

Then the day came, I received a free trial as part of my investment, awesome, stocked - happy to try it. However as soon as I used the platform I realized that it was a dud. Poor interface, small library, premium content that cost extra! (back then almost all HBO content was premium). In short - the product was junk and I was taught a valuable lesson. As a consumer of online entertainment I should have (Why didn't I!?) tried the product before investing in the company I thought would be able to make a mint of the changing trend. Now what's worse is I'm of course on netflix - because it is a by far a superior product.

Time to take QFX to the vet and put it down.

*My sentiment is held because I don't see any difference between 0.001 and 0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.